Can I have more A with my V please?
Come along and listen to an experienced practitioner in the AV industry who will take you through why sound is important and how to make it better: in short to match your A to your V.
This course looks at the theory and practice of audio within the AV industry. We will discuss loudspeakers, microphones, amplifiers, analogue and digital signal transmission and think about optimising sound systems for classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and other environments.
You will learn....
- How our hearing works
- How poor audio affects us as listeners
- Basic acoustics and audio principles
- How to assess loudspeaker performance
- How to assess microphone performance
- How best to position loudspeakers and microphones for optimum results
- What is gain structure
- How electronic signals pass through audio systems
- Balanced and unbalanced lines
- Digital transmission systems
- Amplifiers, 100V line and low impedance systems
- Commissioning audio systems
This course is designed for System Architects, Installation Engineers and is intended to be a useful day with plenty of time for questions and discussion to suit your needs
This training event will be held at:
Sound Technology Ltd
Letchworth Garden City
Prices shown exclude VAT, where applicable.